wilmar

wilmar

wilmar

Feb 20 2017 en 08:32pm
Hello my name is Wilmar and im deaf I am a nice person and sporty person I’m from south America I have 50 years old and also I want to say I am very friendly person . Showing sympathy is a difficult task, isn’t it? When you want to show some sympathy by means of writing a sympathy letter, you should select the appropriate words. Generally, people struggle to find the appropriate words to use in a sympathy letter. Demonstrate love and respect, while writing this type of a letter.
Friends are as important to us as our family. In fact sometimes friends become closer than some family members. That is why Brandi Snyder has said, “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world”.
In fact friends always accept you the way you are and not for what you are. It is a very strong bond between two or more people and ends up in inseparable relationships.
Also about me just I want to have better opportunities maybe cause my condition in here is not good I mean for deaf person, I was before working for 27 years in my company and now not anymore cause this company is broke and now I’m looking a job cause I really need a job, if you know something or maybe tips I would like to read thanks.

wilmar

Feb 20 2017 en 08:32pm
Hello my name is Wilmar and im deaf I am a nice person and sporty person I’m from south America I have 50 years old and also I want to say I am very friendly person . Showing sympathy is a difficult task, isn’t it? When you want to show some sympathy by means of writing a sympathy letter, you should select the appropriate words. Generally, people struggle to find the appropriate words to use in a sympathy letter. Demonstrate love and respect, while writing this type of a letter.
Friends are as important to us as our family. In fact sometimes friends become closer than some family members. That is why Brandi Snyder has said, “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world”.
In fact friends always accept you the way you are and not for what you are. It is a very strong bond between two or more people and ends up in inseparable relationships.
Also about me just I want to have better opportunities maybe cause my condition in here is not good I mean for deaf person, I was before working for 27 years in my company and now not anymore cause this company is broke and now I’m looking a job cause I really need a job, if you know something or maybe tips I would like to read thanks.